Friday 4 December 2009

screaming monkeys

"Are you happy?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah."

--

Today is someone's birthday. I can totally feel it, but I don't know whose it is. I just checked fb and it says it's Heta's birthday. Happy Birthday Heta! I miss you.

I. am. hungry.

I didn't have an appetite for dinner today, so I didn't eat much. I'm kind of regretting that now, because my stomach us rumbling something awful. Super growl. But it's late. So I'm not going to feed it. Get up tomorrow for breakfast

I've decided to talk about something that happened on Wednesday.

After my Econs mock, mum came to pick me up. She's the principal of this year's VBS so has to be in church for both sessions. This means that she doesn't have time to send me home. I just get in the car, and we go right back to church.

When my laptop REFUSED to connect to the WiFi there, I gave up and began to wander. Reyna was there, so naturally just plonked myself down at her table to annoy her. She ended up pinching me. It hurt. HAHA. I was asking for it, though.

We decided that ninjas are awesomer than pirates because all pirates do is steal stuff and get scurvy.

Then she had to go. :(

Callie showed up a bit later, so we started talking. Close to the end of the conversation, we heard some manic screaming from the general area of the committee room. There were a bunch of people in our general area who were as confused as we are, but seemed to accept my explanation that there was a crazy monkey nearby. It didn't stop.

Uncle Brandon walked by and asked,

"What is that noise?!?!"

"Crazy monkey," I said.

Then it happened.

The monkey said my name.

I FLIPPED OUT.


I said a hurried goodbye to everyone there and ran to the committee room. Mum was like "oh, there she is" as I looked at her in horror. Turns out, they had one of the kids call me. But instead of using a normal voice, the kid used a shrieky, crazy monkey one.

After laughing at what went down, mum and I left.

*sigh*

Is the craziness that will never stop.

Hope you're well.

:)

No comments: