Tuesday 5 February 2008

It's Gone

Yeap. That's right.

I deleted my other blog. Why? A few reasons actually:
- I just realised that the address had 'alcoholic' spelled wrong in it and it bugged me to no end.
- It was basically dead cuz I wasn't updating and no one was visiting
- I want to spend more time on this blog (despite the fact that I don't put much effort into aesthetics...I just write what's on my mind)
- I figured I could always just start it up again whenever I feel like since the address isn't really going to be taken by anyone...

Yeah. That's what this post was for. To tell you that it's gone. But since I'm here, I guess I'll just keep talking a bit. All about the convenience you know? It's just easier.

I have a sore throat now. I know that is completely random...but it's kind of bugging me, so I thought I would share. People in the family have been sick lately, and I flat out REFUSE to get sick. So I'm not going to. I'm gonna have a good break and keep healthy.

I'll blog about what I wanna blog about later. So until then, have a good CNY people...And if you don't celebrate, have a good break. And if you don't have a break...well...sorry. :)

No comments: