Thursday 3 June 2010

secret potatoes

This evening, Grandma cooked dinner.
With the usual stuff, she made stir fried pork. As I sat down to eat, I noticed something sitting on the plate with the pork.

There was a tiny pile of nommy potatoes.

No one else was touching them, and it seemed like I was the only one of Alex, Dad and I who could even see them.
Instead of sharing, I just continued to scarf the secret potatoes throughout.

I had a great meal.

My Grandma is awesome. :)

--

Rach came over early this morning to
a) wake me up with breakfast and
b) teman me
After eating and a short nap on the couch, I joined Rach in the battle against the books. I sat still for about twenty minutes. Then, I started toddling around the house between every two or three pages of notes alternating between menial tasks and going to the bathroom to pee.

"Can you please sit down?!"

"I told you I have a short attention span."

"Yeah, man."

"Like a kid."

"Like a BOY."

"Is there a difference?"

*beat*

"Guess not."

Hee. :)
Loveher.

--

And this is a conversation I had with Sna over Skype the other day.

Husna Qureshi: charcoal drawings
Husna Qureshi: are great
Amanda Shiew: CHARCOAL
Amanda Shiew: YUM
Husna Qureshi: you really shouldnt eat it though
Amanda Shiew: no
Amanda Shiew: but it's smexy
Husna Qureshi: true

--

Hope you're all doing well.

:)


No comments: