Thursday 17 June 2010

exam stress makes us all crazy: part ii

On the way back from the Law paper this evening, I was reminding Cheryl about the time she advised me about safe driving WHILE speeding and holding the wheel with one hand.
The funny bit lies in the part where she was instructing me to do exactly the opposite.

As I was recalling all of this, Cheryl was laughing hysterically.
But as she was doing this, she started choking. CHOKING.

Choking and spluttering and still laughing.

I was staring at her in horror, hoping she wasn't going to kill us by driving us into the divider.
And between the random sounds I heard three words.

"Hahahahatoohehehahahhackhackmuchhahahahahpffffhahahappinessheheheahahaha."

TOO MUCH HAPPINESS?

WHAT?!?!!

And then I thought about it and realised I felt the same way.

No comments: