Wednesday 2 June 2010

cantaloupe

This morning, I was awoken by a sharp knocking on my door.

"Mmphgcomiggg," I grunted as I rolled out of bed.

Sure enough, there was Cheryl all fresh and awake. She took one look at me and burst into laughter.

"What?"

"You look funny."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Well, you're wearing boxers with a . . . fitting, cashmere jacket thing."

I looked down at myself, and indeed that was what I was wearing.
Funny stuff. I should have changed before going to bed, but I was so cold I couldn't be bothered.

OH WELL.

--

"There are no bonds so strong as those which are formed by suffering together."
- Harriet Ann Jacobs

--

By Sunday, I hope everyone in the house will realise how much we need Mahm to keep the rickety thing standing.

Hope you're all well.

:)


No comments: