Tuesday 12 July 2011

starbucks - again

Okay, so the internet is out in my house still.

-.-

But, I do recognise that there are worse things in this world, and that I shouldn't be lamenting the loss of internet because I have so much more to be grateful for.
It's silly how we can whine and complain about something so trivial, isn't it?

"Oh no, my life is so hard. I have to go to starbucks to get internet."

Seriously, the train of thought was this last week. That's what ran through my mind. Now it's been missing for a couple days (it hasn't even been really missing, just in the day when dad's not home for us to use his phone as a modem), I've started to understand better why small things shouldn't bother me.

It's fitting that this is what we're talking about as part of our family project.

No comments: