Friday 8 July 2011

"i was only supposed to eat soup, i swear!"

SILT#8
A grande Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks costs RM13 without tax.

--

So the internet is busted in my house.

In Starbucks again (a different one). I also added stuff to my sketchbook today while mum was using my computer to do important mail things. The internet being out in the house means that I won't have that many things to waste time on tonight, but it also means that I can work more on music and picture making.

It's a nice day outside.

Woke up early-ish for the first time in a while.

Earlier, when I was leaving Starbucks the first time (yes, I am back now), I cleared the table we were using. I chucked the drinks in the trash and handed the tray to them over the counter. The barista seemed quite relieved it was one less table to clean.

People here are a little inconsiderate.

BAH.

But I digress.

AFIFAH IS HOME I AM SITTING ACROSS FROM HER NOW WHEEEEE. :D

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

:)

No comments: