Tuesday 5 July 2011

no hobo

SILT#5
If I don't consistently drink water throughout the day, I get massive headaches.

(It wasn't this bad before I left.)

--

I was in the IKANO area today with my mahm. Adam had three music classes at Bentley today spread out over a three hour time period. She wanted company, I had nothing to do; it seemed a no brainer.

Sitting in Starbucks was good for my creative juices (I'm maybe half a hipster) and also was lovely and cooling. It was nice being out of the house.
This lady gave me a weird look for singing Heartless to myself.

It's okay lady, I don't like Kanye much either.

Taking the fact that I was out for a long(ish) period of time today, you'd think I'd be presentable and not dressed like a hobo.

But I was.

It's just one of those days on which comfort comes before everything else.

So I'm wearing my tye dyed t-shirt, old P.E. shorts and multicolored flip flops.
And I couldn't be happier.


Hope you're well.

:)

No comments: