Monday 7 September 2009

and we hit the books once again

Hello.

It's been a small forever, and I always say that. So from now on, I'm going to stop saying that. I'll just show up as and when I please. Yes. Sometimes it gets annoying, no? When someone keeps apologising for their absence AS IF people actually miss them when they're gone?
I think it's annoying.

So this is me saving you all from my could-be-artificially-heightened sense of self importance.

Okay?

Okay.

Cool.

College has resumed, obviously. I'm working harder than I have been and am studying more than I have been and am struggling less than I have been. Good development? I think 'yes'.
My results from the last set of papers weren't exactly what you'd call 'decent', which is why I have this sudden new urge to WORK.

It's not really an urge. More like a calling. I either work, or fail. It's pretty clear cut.

Being back in school reminds me how much I actually miss people's company during the holidays. Because as relaxing as they are, they tend to get a bit lonely.
It's not really that fun to have a laughing fit on your own.

Had a good yesterday. Had a good today. I can only hope the same for tomorrow.

Hope you're all well.

:)

No comments: