Tuesday 22 September 2009

*waves*

Hi.

I'm on holiday. :) Raya break gave me two days (officially) off school. Which is nice. But you know what's better? That my lecturers are awesomepants and cancelled classes for the rest of the week.
THAT'S better.

So yes. Like a lot of you guys, I have the whole week off. *does gremlin dance*

But I've gotta spend majority of it working. As in studying. And writing essays. And being productive. *stops gremlin dancing*

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE TO STOP HAVING A GOOD TIME.

Okay, I apologise for sounding a bit mad. I can't really explain this mood I'm in at the moment.
After I post this, I'm going to shower and try to wash it off. The first shower today must have been insufficient.

Ha. I drove home from the gardening shop today after lunch. I think I gave my parents matching coronaries. Looks like I'm gonna need a bit more practice before letting them in the car again.
Mum thinks I drive too fast.
Suppose she's right, but I was afraid of driving too slow on a road where there are other cars driving at normal, I'vebeendrivingforever speeds. They all overtook anyway, so I suppose it didn't really make a difference.
*shrug*

More updates as that progresses.

I thought I had more to say today, but I think my attention span can't last an

No comments: