Friday 23 May 2008

BAAAAAACK!

Hello People.

Exams are over, and I'm relieved. I have my laptop and guitar back in my possession. Turns out my withdrawal didn't kill me. It almost did. ALMOST. But not. So I'll just take that as a good thing.

I really don't have anything to talk about. I don't feel like being serious right now. And I don't feel like thinking very hard. My brain should have time to recover. Re-solidify you know? But because I said I would, here's an icon for you guys:


Yeah.

Who's reading this?? I don't actually expect anyone to be reading this. Exams are just over, I don't really have a large audience...

WAIT

I have an idea. From this point onward, I'm gonna add one of those 'people who have visited your page' counter thingies. Or in other words, a widget. Please hold (but not really) while I go get one.

MISSION COMPLETION!
(If you know where that's from, you are beyond awesome.)

So. I've been thinking. Yes, it was in the time span that I was making the widget, what's it to ya? I thought I'd change up how I update the blog. Now, you can expect to see posts about new songs, videos, artists, movies, tv shows and I guess whatever I feel like talking about. Of course I'll still keep posting what I've always been posting, this stuff is extra.

Extra because I have time, and I like typing on this keyboard. :)

If you are reading, leave a comment or write in the tagbox and say 'hi' or something. Lemme know what you think...and keep coming back so that the counter can count you again. Right now, it says '1'. Very sad...

:)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: