Friday 24 June 2011

i won't even start


I've been drawing again and my hands are happy.

But it's getting a little late and my lines aren't as steady as they should be, so I'm taking a break. Being on summer break and having the luxury to stay up and wander the halls of YouTube or discover new facets on Tumblr reminds me of when I was back in elc and would stay up to do the same.

The only difference was that I had to get up for school the next day.

Like any other teenager, I would grumble about how little sleep I got the night before when I saw my friends. I'd shake my head and say that the assignments we were given were too long. I'd say that I was too busy to deal with stuff.

We don't like to take responsibility for the irresponsible things we do.
Yeah, my homework kept me up.
But that's because I spent four hours playing on the internet before I started doing it.

I've gotten much better at keeping my inner child under control.

That's because I let her out to play whenever I can.

It's not unhealthy.

It keeps me happy. :D

--

In other news, my best friend is on a plane home right now.

Yei.

Hope you're well.

:)

No comments: